QuickBooks is a small business accounting package of the most powerful, but it is not always enough to do all the business needs or in some cases even after having the ability, not so great. Thus, in this situation, QuickBooks add-ons that come with a drawing made by developers to fill the gap and makes QuickBooks more powerful. Add-ons to help small businesses with everything from fine-tuning strategies and automate aspects of inventory management to set up a store on Facebook, lowers shipping costs, and more.It not only simplify your record keeping needs and make your office more efficient with QuickBooks Software more but also increase the strength of QuickBooks. Interestingly, the add-ons that are either completely free or at a place comes at a very low price. Add-ons developed by Intuit and thousands of independent developers continue to work towards it. If we want to summarize the advantages of QuickBooks add-ons, the real benefit here goes:
• It saves us from a double data entry
• It minimizes the entry with customers and suppliers
• This data helps us to adjust our business management system
• It increases the speed and accuracy of results
• It helps us to run your small business more efficientlyIn some cases such as inventory tracking , Human Resources Administration, the add-on to be a necessity due to the unique properties capable of handling this task. A perfect example of the need for inventory tracking, while QuickBooks to track inventory, inventory module has its limitations and falls short of the full functionality requires many end users. For example, QuickBooks can only use the average cost of inventory, and users can not choose another method such as FIFO cost more appropriate for many companies. We have many small and large add-ons available in the market but here, we will explain about some important add-ons and functionality.
1-Corelytics Financial Dashboard to them: This is a Web-based service subscription, provides insight into your business by examining the interesting data from your QuickBooks and display the results in charts and graphs easily. In addition to monitoring the performance in some lines of business, Corelytics show you how your business stacks against others in your industry, and develop forecasts.
2-SOS Inventory: QuickBooks Online puts a lot of business processes information at your fingertips from the browser, but not feature talent inventory. SOS Inventory integrates with QuickBooks to offer business inventory management, sales order processing, manufacturing and support tools, all accessible from a desktop or smartphone browser. Advanced features include support for multiple inventory locations and the ability to track items by serial number and history of several cost-Integrating items.
3 FileMakerPro: FileBooks link FileMaker Pro is an add-on for QuickBooks provides real-time, two-way data integration between FileMaker Pro and QuickBooks. You can import transactions into QuickBooks from other software packages using iif files .. An Iif. Importantly a tab-delimited txt file with the file extension Iif. Follow the links to sample QuickBooks.com. Iif file. You can open the sample iif file in Excel. You need to map your results exported to a sample txt file format. View help topics (pdf file) to import transactions file.
4-pdf foreign currency handling: It allows QuickBooks to handle foreign currency efficient. When we tell QuickBooks that we will work with multiple currencies, we need to set up a bank account for each additional currency in which you wish to work (these currencies other than local currency). After that, you can show where the money a vendor or customer to use when you create a new vendor or customer.
5-electronic payments from customers: QuickBooks works dealing with the activities while the electronic payment . We can have all new customers to provide their bank information where we are set up to automatically withdraw their money on the due date. This will help us to avoid statements, phone calls, collection agencies.The QuickBooks add-on that list does not end here, continues for a long time features. As we discussed above, some are free and some paid but whether free or paid, everyone has some distinct advantages. Today, QuickBooks add-on is very simple integration with QuickBooks hosting and QuickBooks hosting providers that offer these solutions.