Tuesday

Five Celebs Remain As Another Star Eliminated On 'Dancing'

It is interesting Halloween competition on Monday night "Dancing with the Stars", but a celebrity ballroom regularly proven more screaming in the dream, winning his return ticket.

(SPOILER - This story contains the results of "ETAP Tuesday)

Listen now: it is the dance of David Arquette With the "ordinary" sabotaged the Stars "?

"Scream" was the star of David Arquette franchise dismissed from the competition, taking professional won the "stage" the last time (Hines Ward) - Kym Johnson.

"This is fantastic, I love it, but there is one, and it shows me, I'd probably go home," said David joked, referring to the pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy's comments last week, after his companion, Hope Solo, received criticism from judge Len Goodman.

'Dancing With The Stars' Season 13:: View Photos Night of Halloween

"No, I'm kidding," said David happiest Season 13 cast members, he said.

When David's name was announced, he and Kym were younger than 2 years with Nancy Grace and Tristan MacManus shock passing through the ballroom, triggers, always strong derision from the audience.

David, however, keep their spirits high.

SEE PHOTO: Courteney Cox and David Arquette During the Year

"I came here to learn more about myself, face my fears, to entertain people, America has [] the opportunity to get to know me better and learn to dance," he said.

The actor said he plans to dance more than Kym in the future.

See photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 13: Week 6 - Broadway

"Thank you so sweet and patient with me and I have the intention to dance with you more - if you see me," he said.

"Of course I am," said Kym, cuddling.

It seems that a faithful daughter, Coco Arquette, as the audience to see his father is killed.

While David was out, HLN host Nancy Grace was surprised he made it through another week.

As the camera cutting, hugged "ETAP" to his colleagues in the back, and he pretended to collapse in one arm of a professional.

"ETAP" again on Monday at 08.07 C on ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment