Friday

Transformer 3 Will be Released on July 1st 2011

Who do not know " Transformers"? The stage manager, Michael Bay, feel finally of the film story less complete. For that, he tell film " Transformer 3" will attend to equip previous storys. Like Reuters, not yet this old, third of the film will be released at 1 July 2011
" Yes, is opening. We have story ` Transformers 3` super. Today is first day," write Bay at its Star of Shia Labeouf and of Megan Fox informed will remain fill role as Sam Witwicky and of Mikaela Banes. For a while two film " Transformers" previous have succeeded to pocket up earnings more than $ 1,5 billion in all the world
You impatient surely immediately to witness the roll-out of transformer 3, so also with me, although me have never witnessed film of transformer in cinema but I witness transformer through my computer. From result of seeking in google Download Transformer 2 Free, I can get link download Transformer 2. Therefore I also wait for Link Download Tranformer 3 Free. I know that you are also want to download Transformer 3 Free, I thinks it’s great way to watch Transformer 3 by Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment